Apunga Ecological Management is a privately owned and operated business specialising in natural area management, bush regeneration, landscape rehabilitation and native revegetation in Sydney and surrounding areas. Established in 2005, it draws together passionate qualified professionals in order to develop and deliver best practice.
Our Mission is to:
- Promote native ecosystems and balance whilst restoring biodiversity
- Promote connection with nature and conservation principles
- Provide the highest standards of advice and services
- Provide value for money while exceeding industry and environmental standards
- Minimise resource use and waste and maximise the use of recycled materials
- Educate to promote a sustainable future
- Connect you with your garden by creating beautiful native outdoor living spaces
- Create an educating, nourishing, inclusive and progressive work environment for staff
Apunga Ecological Management (AEM) currently has a team of highly qualified and passionate employees with comprehensive ecological management skills and extensive experience in most vegetation communities present in Sydney and surrounds.
The experience of our personnel qualifies us for a broad range of bush regeneration and restoration works, landscaping, natural drainage construction, major revegetation and seed collection. We are also able to offer vegetation mapping, Bushland Management Plan formulation, flora/fauna surveys and environmental education activities. AEM staff care deeply about conserving and restoring natural areas and take great pride and dedication in all works undertaken.
The Apunga Native Nursery, located in Mangrove Mountain on the Central Coast, can provide quality native plants for small or large orders. The dedicated and highly skilled nursery staff are committed to providing a greater than normal diversity of plants of local provenance and also specialise in hard to find plants and custom orders.
Please feel free to contact us if you have further queries.